Listen to Jeunesse every weekday evening from 6pm - 10pm!
- Apr 21 , 2017 - Zayn & partynextdoor's Video For 'Still Got Time' Is Here!
- Apr 18 , 2017 - Alessia Cara & Zedd Just Dropped The Music Video For 'Stay'
- Mar 21 , 2017 - Calvin Harris Shows You How He Made 'Slide'
- Mar 21 , 2017 - A 'Dating Resume' Has Made This Guy The Internet's Most Eligible Bachelor Right Now
- Mar 7 , 2017 - Ed Sheeran's Gran is SO Proud of Him!
- Mar 6 , 2017 - Women with Terminal Cancer Looks for New Wife for Her Husband
- Feb 28 , 2017 - Ed Sheeran Performs 'Shape of You' On The Tonight Show with Classroom Instruments
- Feb 21 , 2017 - Katy Perry's New Music Video is Here!
- Feb 17 , 2017 - Ed Sheeran Drops New Music on His Birthday!
- Feb 16 , 2017 - Guy Explains Why He Cheated on His Girlfriend & The Internet is MAD! #HurtBae
Lorde Releases New Single 'Green Light'
It's been a couple of years since Lorde put out music, and then today out of nowhere she dropped THIS:
"The song is actually about heartbreak. And it's not something that I really am used to writing about...it was my first major heartbreak and the song is really about those moments kind of immediately after your life changes and about all the silly little things that you gravitate towards."
But it's not all deep and dark. She continues:
“I was like, ‘How come this thing is coming out so joyous sounding?’ And I realized this is that drunk girl at the party dancing around crying about her ex-boyfriend who everyone thinks is a mess...that’s her tonight and tomorrow she starts to rebuild. And that’s the song for me.”
Quotes from People.com, thanks!