Listen to Jeunesse every weekday evening from 6pm - 10pm!
- Mar 21 , 2017 - Calvin Harris Shows You How He Made 'Slide'
- Mar 21 , 2017 - A 'Dating Resume' Has Made This Guy The Internet's Most Eligible Bachelor Right Now
- Mar 7 , 2017 - Ed Sheeran's Gran is SO Proud of Him!
- Mar 2 , 2017 - Lorde Releases New Single 'Green Light'
- Feb 28 , 2017 - Ed Sheeran Performs 'Shape of You' On The Tonight Show with Classroom Instruments
- Feb 21 , 2017 - Katy Perry's New Music Video is Here!
- Feb 17 , 2017 - Ed Sheeran Drops New Music on His Birthday!
- Feb 16 , 2017 - Guy Explains Why He Cheated on His Girlfriend & The Internet is MAD! #HurtBae
- Feb 10 , 2017 - Katy Perry JUST Dropped New Music!
- Feb 1 , 2017 - Beyonce is Pregnant...With TWINS!
Women with Terminal Cancer Looks for New Wife for Her Husband
Amy Krouse Rosenthal, a woman from Chicago with terminal cancer published an article in the New York Times this weekend in hopes of finding her husband a new partner after she passes.
She says: "I have never been on Tinder, Bumble or eHarmony but I am going to create a general profile for Jason (her husband) right here, based on my experiece of coexisting in the same house with him for, like, 9490 days."
Amy goes on to say her husband is: 'a sharp dresser, uncannily handy, a wonderful father who loves listening to music and a dreamy let's go for it travel companion.'
She also says: 'The most genuine, non-vase-oriented gift I can hopeforisthat the right person reads this, finds Jason, and another lovestory begins.'
Teary eyed emoji!
You can click HERE to read the full article titled, 'You May Want to Marry My Husband' in The New Tork Times.
Would you do this for your spouse?